November 19, 2019
*WARNING* If you are offended easily by members of We Hate Billie Eilish Club, you may want to find another podcast. Also, all companies who are mentioned and offended as a result may or may not be real or named as such.
This episode is full and action-packed. Find out what they are thinking on gravel options, overrated bikes, and more listener questions. Kenny rants on people complaining about new standards. Plus Andrea gives some thoughts on Divide setups for a wondering listener. You get what you get from Andrea, Matt & Kenny.
– Gord wants to know a good gravel bike
– Daniel is tackling the Tour Divide in 2020 and has some gear choice questions
– Craig is wondering what full suspension and what bike they think is meh
– Bron doesn’t like companies being dicks
– Gabe works for Arbys is looking for a unicorn
If you would like to ask a question, please send an email title JRA Question to email@example.com.
– Gord from Canadia gave $25
– Mike from Texas gave $50
– Randy S from Illinoise gave $100
– Daniel V from NY gave $25
– The other Matt McCulley gave $50
If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.