May 18, 2017
Kenny is in town as he departs marathon nationals and moves to Utah. The whole band is together so they gathered around the snowglobe mic and Facebook live to get the show going. Tune in to hear them rapid fire answer a backlog of questions and get some things done.
Adam S from Lakewood, Colorado sent over $25.
A huge thanks to all the past show supporters! If you like JRA and want it to continue, consider supporting the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question, please include the following details: what do you weigh, do you jump stuff, what is your budget, what is your goal? This will help us, help you, keep Just Riding Along.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Tom Jones – Best Surly Ever
– Scott O – One Up Switch
– Matt from UK – Flat Pedal Foot Pump
– Frank S – DC Rainmaker Race Face Power Meter
– Scott from SC – Nugget Love
– Chris from Warbleville – Pad Contimination
– Kevin – 2nd shift brake options
– Greg K – Box 1×11 or nah
– Chris from Down Under – Torque wrenches
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to email@example.com