August 8, 2018
Just keeping up with the Bicycling Joneses, so they just throw a bunch at you in Version 2 of BoD's.
- Dominik Golik of Germany gave $25 with note: “Great show, keep up the great work.”
- Ben Jones gave $50 with note: "Been listening since your blog talk days and you guys are awesome! Y'all have gotten me through some long road trips and I wanted to pay up - no dig, no ride! Oh, and someone has to say it: virtually every complaint Matt had about the trail 429 was totally wrong. That bike looks pretty rad and 157 rear spacing makes way more sense than that stupid boost shit we got stuck with right after 142 came out. Still tho, it was a solid rant that I enjoyed greatly. Keep it up. I tip a cold beer, some warm maple syrup, and a hot nugget in all y'all's general direction. Cheers! BMFJ"
- Austin Fenwick of North Carolina gave $10
- Aaron Willard of Keene, New Hampshire (Ben’s sidenote: Ben has direct relatives who live in Keene, NH) gave $10 with note: “Love the show keep it up, helps get me through work and now injury (yes, riding related - the bike's ok). Your show has had a large influence on my riding and purchase decisions. I am the proud owner of a new $anta Cruz Chameleon 2018 27.5+ R build kit (choose it over there Tallboy - not disappointed). I had my local shop build it and in the process traded out the SRAM Level brakes for my deore XTs off my old bike (less than 300 miles on them). Old bike was a Niner E.M.D. circa 2013 with Reba RLT that I thrashed over the course of my first 3 out of 4 years of riding. Never change guys, love the character, humor, and overall how genuine you guys are. Andrea is my fav, don't be mad Mmmm maple syrup......in Black coffee - try it”
- Michael Hedlund of Duluth, Minnesota gave $25
- Goof Hall of Amarillo, Texas gave $55 with note: “Thanks for entertaining us on the #katandgoofdoepicshit road trips. Here's Fiddy Dollhairs and lil extra for that side of aioli at the Fritz. Cuz mayo is for the common folk! - Kat and Goof Amarillo, Texas”
If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at email@example.com.
- Russel has good advice on show language and being a nice person in life.
-Matthew from Canadia has a question about Stumpy stuff.
- Mark has questions about the Motobecane Hal6
- Christopher has some questions about UST
- Matthew M wants to tell us how wrong and how right we are all at the same time
- Paul M tell us the Stans and the Finish Line, birds and the bees type mixing
- Josh G has long chainstays and no traction
If you would like to ask a question, please send an email title JRA Question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buy someone an actual bag of dicks - https://amzn.to/2M7V8sT
Motobecane Hal Boost Team - http://www.bikesdirect.com/products/motobecane/full-suspension-mountain-bikes/hal-boost-team-eagle-275-mountain-bikes.htm
UST Explained - https://www.pinkbike.com/news/To-The-Point-UST-Rims-Tires-2013.html
Kenny Strava in Breck - https://www.strava.com/activities/1724590872
Sonya Looney Podcast - https://www.sonyalooney.com/podcasts/
Trackleaders Colorado Trail Race - http://trackleaders.com/ctr18f.php
Velocity Blunt SS - http://www.velocityusa.com/product/rims/blunt-ss-622
Bontrager XR4 Tires - https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/equipment/cycling-components/bike-tires/mountain-bike-tires/bontrager-xr4-team-issue-tlr/p/13585/
Wacka Flacka Hard in the Paint - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0
Ibis Ripmo - https://www.ibiscycles.com/bikes/ripmo/
Specialized Stumpjumper - https://www.specialized.com/us/en/stumpjumper
Fox DPX2 - https://www.ridefox.com/family.php?m=bike&family=dpx2
Industry Nine - https://industrynine.com/
Manitou McLeod - https://www.manitoumtb.com/products/shocks/mcleod/
Ohlins Bike - https://www.ohlins.com/products/mountainbike/
Rockshox Pike - https://www.sram.com/rockshox/family/pike
Bontrager Line Pro - https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/equipment/cycling-components/bike-wheels/mountain-bike-wheels/bontrager-line-pro-30-tlr-boost-29-mtb-wheel/p/22204/
Become a Mountain Bike Radio member - http://mountainbikeradio.bigcartel.com/category/mbr-memberships
Just Riding Along on Twitter - https://twitter.com/TheJRAShow
Brickhouse Racing Website - https://www.facebook.com/BrickhouseRacing
Brickhouse Racing Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/BrickhouseRacing
Brickhouse Racing Instagram - https://instagram.com/brickhouseracing/
Mountain Bike Radio Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/MountainBikeRadio
Andrea’s Twitter - https://twitter.com/BrickhouseMTB
Matt’s Twitter - https://twitter.com/Beanpolematt
Kenny’s Twitter - https://twitter.com/NoFullFaceKenny