December 25, 2016 - Merry Christmas Yall
The whole crew sits down together and things are better than usual. Matt shares a drunk epiphany, Kenny talks about the hot take new hubs he stumbled across - and how this is an obvious door opening in the product world, and Andrea enjoys herself as usual.
A huge thanks to this week's show supporters! If you like JRA and want it to continue, consider supporting the show, CLICK HERE.
– Brian Vaughn of Minnesota sent $50
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question, please include the following details: what do you weigh, do you jump stuff, what is your budget, what is your goal? This will help us, help you, keep Just Riding Along.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Scott A from The Internet wants to know if his buddy should buy a Fezzari or not
– James from Cincinnati asks JRA how to lose weight
– Max from England asks how to prep for a race in February at the ripe age of 15
– Bud wants to know if his 28 hole wheels are going to die.
-If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to email@example.com