April 24, 2018
Another backwards episode. The crew runs through some listener statements, some listener questions, and talks about what has been going on with them. Andrea is still teetering on the edge of her chair waiting for her new bike, Matt is tired from riding a lot, and Kenny has been riding without much fanfare lately. This is hands down the best episode of . . . something. Tune in to hear it all. PS, it isn't thirty minutes or less.
-Jeff from Alabama sent over $50
If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
- Craig writes in to let us know the Tallboy 3 is a good bike.
- Scott wants to make sure we know it IS ok to XC and dropper post.
- Dennis needs some tire options.
- Craig needs some fork advice (DITCH THE BRAIN)
- Matthew is buying Magura brakes
- Jacqui is in need of a good fork.
If you would like to ask a question, please send an email title JRA Question to firstname.lastname@example.org.