June 6, 2016
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Kenny gives a great rundown of a Niner RKT from his recent experience with a new shop demo he put together and then they crank through listener questions.
– Nathan Bell from Wisconsin gave $50
– Tyler Welnak from Wisconsin gave $50
– Joshua Brintle from Tennessee gave $10
– Ron Konieska from Minnesota gave $50
A huge thanks to all of these people, as well as all the previous show supporters! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at email@example.com.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Zo from Utah recommends a Cannondale Lefty Supermax because of a 61mm offset
– Carey Lowery is wondering about remote lockouts
– Ken from California asks about an online used bike store
– Bud from California wants ANOTHER bike
– Adam from Florida is getting numb nuts and he wants to know about riding on the sidewalks
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to firstname.lastname@example.org