June 18, 2017
Tune in to this weeks episode to hear Andrea's racing prowess, Matt's racing woes, and how Kenny has found snow again. The crew covers SRAM Eagle GX, Andrea's new demo bike that is on order, sends Larry Enticer's name over the radio waves, and Kenny flirts with the idea of joining the dropper side.
-Jesse B from Maine gave $25
-Geoff H from Texas gave $25
A huge thanks to all the past show supporters! If you like JRA and want it to continue, consider supporting the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question, please include the following details: what do you weigh, do you jump stuff, what is your budget, what is your goal? This will help us, help you, keep Just Riding Along.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Paul from Oregon has some numbness issues in his hands. Help! - CONTINUED
– Brian sends in a followup on Paul's fit woes
– Jesse B from Maine has issues with his Next SL Crankset, but loves his bike shop.
– Zach J has a followup on his helmet choice.
– Jason U wants tire advice for Ore to Shore this fall.
– SFC McElroy has some wisdom on why people don't haul the mail downhill in Utah.
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to email@example.com