October 26, 2016
The episode goes along just as the others do – catch up on new happenings and then dig into listener questions. A listener asks how they each got to where they are now, so Andrea, Matt, and Kenny reminisce about their progression through the ranks.
It seems that they usually give advice on new bikes, and this episode is no different. If you’re thinking about a new bike, whether to go boost, and much more, have a listen. Plus, they share recent run-ins with cars.
A huge thanks to this week’s show supporters! If you like JRA and want it to continue, consider supporting the show, CLICK HERE.
– Sam Catlin from Minnesota gave $5
– Scott Tandy from California gave $10
– Maxim Blanchette from Quebec gave $10
– Mike Hanzlik from California gave $10
– Kyle Gillespie from Washington gave $300
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Mike from South Carolina wonders how each of them got to where they are
– Nick from Connecticut has $3000 and wants a new full suspension trail bike
– Chris from the Internet needs help and is looking at a Trek and a Scott
– Rob from the Internet rides a Rocky Mountain Blizzard and is wondering when he’ll “outgrow” it
– Gerhard from South Africa asks about tire profile
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to email@example.com