Octobeer 13, 2016
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Matt and Kenny hijack the start of the episode and then all answer more listener questions. Matt is putting a 10 speed cassette on his new bike? One listener causes them to discuss training and another listener gets them to discuss old things that they love.
If you've come to like the usual from Just Riding Along, you should probably listen to this one too. Really. Yes, listen.
A huge thanks to this week's supporters! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
– Frank Stanton from Minnesota gave $25
– Ron Konieska from Minnesota gave $50
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at email@example.com.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Newbie McGee from the Internet in Utah wants to start riding trails and needs help getting a full suspension bike
– Alex from Florida loves his Farley and wants to know what is best for his girlfriend
– Aaron asks about drinking and training
– Anthony has a good idea about old bike things that they'd like to see
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
RELATED SHOW LINKS